Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On the Right Path

You will experience terrible failure and crushing conflict on the road that leads to where I'm taking you, but it is the right road even when it feels like it's killing you. ~ 66 Love Letters (in reference to the message in Numbers)

So this tells me that I'm on the right road. I do feeling like my spirit is being killed dealing with not getting pregnant. I am on the path God wants me on. I just need to trust deeply and have strong faith. I know God is going to use me in big ways, I know my past is preparing me for what is coming. God is Good!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this today, I really needed to hear it! Praying for you on this journey, as I pray for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, He is good! Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete