Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another Month

Well another month and not pregnant. I also saw a very pregnant woman today and burst into tears. It just seems that as soon as I feel like I'm put back together again I fall apart.

Tried to have the adoption talk with husband again tonight too and it went no where. I just wish I could make him understand how much my heart hurts every month with negative results. Due to the endometriosis we have such a small chance of getting pregnant that I just don't want to go through this for the next 6 months while we wait for January when he has agreed to start the adoption process.

This is a big storm in my life I know only God will help me get through this. I also know that all of you wonderful women who read my blog and make supportive comments are such a huge support to me and I'm very thankful for each one of you.

God Bless and Love You!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry he wasn't more receptive to the talk. It can be frustrating when they aren't more open.

    ReplyDelete