Monday, November 30, 2009

Is there light?

Been feeling like a waste of space. I just can't get things done. I can't focus. I don't feel like doing anything other than being on the computer. I feel like I'm failing at life right now. I don't need the world to beat me down I'm doing a good enough job all by myself.

Christmas is right around the corner and I have no Christmas Cheer. If I had it my way I think I would skip Christmas altogether this year.

I keep turning to God and my bible for help and answers. I feel good for a little while after and then start to fall into my deep dark pit of despair again.

I do believe God has put me here for a reason. I have traveled my life journey for a purpose. I just sometimes wish I had an idea what that purpose is. I have never in my life felt so lost, brokenhearted, and sad. I want to move through this without avoiding but I'm starting to think I'm trapped here and can't move on.

I'm trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment