Tuesday, January 12, 2010

God's Arms

Psalm 30:11-12 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!

God is healing my heart. I'm finally starting to move out of my grief. The more I release and trust to God the more I feel healed. As the song goes Heal the Wound but leave a scar. I don't want it all gone because the loss of Tristan is part of me. I just like that I don't have to suffer in my grief any longer. God is so powerful, so faithful, so wonderful. God loves me so much that he always has his arms out reached to me to help me heal. It's my job to reach for those arms and let them embrace me.

God's embrace what a wonderful place to be. No matter my imperfections God still loves me. No matter how many times I take my pains back He is waiting for me to release them back to Him again. No matter what GOD LOVES ME! Wow! God's love and God's people are the key to my healing and staying right.

I can now look back at all the things good or bad in my past and see that they were blessings. Blessings that lead me right to God's arms. It doesn't get much better than that. My life is one of God's blessings. How cool.

Lord,
thank you for your patience with me. thank you for loving me no matter what. thank you for letting me live in a country where I am free to worship You. thank you for helping me find my way. You have been there all along it was I who was lost but through you Lord I am found. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment