Thursday, March 18, 2010

the waiting game / prayers needed

I have been having pains which I believe to be ovarian pain. Wednesday Dr did and ultra sound which did not show anything, had CT scan on Thursday and I'm awaiting results. However a few hours after the CT scan I began to spot. I'm a little freaked out because what if I was say 4 or 5 days pregnant. I talked to the doctor about it and he said that the CT scan would cause the egg not to implant if that was the case. My heart began to break over that. I just am keeping in mind that I need to be a healthy mommy and have to take care of myself first so I can have a healthy baby but my heart is breaking just a bit over this and I hate that you have to wait for results on these things. I should know more late Friday or on Monday. I just need as many prayers right now as I can get.

2 comments:

  1. Amanda,

    First, many prayers of comfort coming your way. Next, don't put complete faith in everything the Dr said to you. If a little blastocyst was going to implant, it can still implant. I know what science and technology says, but I also believe in the miracle of what our bodies can do :)

    I remember having to go for a mammogram and then a colonoscopy shortly after my loss and worrying over the results. It was a very difficult and uncertain time, but all was well...thank you God. I look forward to you getting your results and being healthy. Kudos to you for being proactive and taking care of your health sweet girl.

    You are in my prayers...

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry! I hope that they can figure out what the pain is. Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete